Thursday, November 15, 2007

3 Songs To Buy or Steal NOW


Suddenly, I feel like its 1994 all over again...for myself anyway as I am rediscovering my love for Eurotrash techno-y type music. Although these are all new tracks with modified sounds for the now, they still remind me of those daze. Find these immediately. I think all are readily available on iTunes.

1) "Back In Your HeaD" -Tegan and Sara (Tiesto Remix)- Never thought those three would make sweet music together. Anyway this is a pretty fun one.

2) "Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass"- IF- This song is actually from 1995, but it sounds more today than some of the new stuff. This is a classic electro song.

3) "Idealistic"- Digitalism- This song is r-a-d, with a lowercase r.

and ps if you don't know that gigantic pyramid is from Daft Punk's show.

No comments: