Saturday, September 8, 2007

WeekenD PlayliSt

Here are 5 songs I can't get enough of right now. Go to iTunes and buy them now. Or AIM me and I'll send them to you.

1) Jose Gonzales "Heartbeats"

This dude is not fucking around with song titles. My heart almost came out of my mouth this song is so beautiful and heart-wrenching. I don't know if he started this song or The Knife did, but both versions are great and totally different. Seriously, this is worth the 99 cents or whatever.


2) Britney Spears "Gimme More"

The opening line of "It's Britney Bitch", the most genius thing she's ever done. The rest of the song is allright, but it's the opening that I play over and over. It needs to be on somebody's voicemail. Oh and somebody (with inside dish) told me that the reason she shaved her head is because she was trippin' on crystal meth. This I can totally believe since she hangs out with trashy backup dancers from the valley.


3) Lo-Fi-Fnk "What's On Your Mind"

Love the beat, love the lyrics, love that this adorable little Swedish duo is so cute and awesome sauce.


4) Tegan and Sara "Back In Your Head"

"I'm not faithful, but I'll stray...when I get a little scared". Never put better, and by hot lesbian twin sisters nonetheless.


5) M.I.A. "Jimmy"

This Bollywood throwback is a trip, so is M.I.A. Everytime I listen to her, I feel like riding an elephant in the Congo and dancing with monkeys in the streets of Sri Lanka. Or is that just me?

1 comment:

BlogThis said...

As a hardcore "the knife" fun - u need to know - they don't do covers. - Jose's version was used for a commercial - pretty cool check it on: http://www.youtube.com/v/iB32Qu2OrnU