Saturday, September 1, 2007

Palm Springs



Things I Am Expecting from My Trip To Palm Springs This Weekend:

1) Complaints about the heat. Mostly from myself, I'm guessing at least 5 times a day. It's gonna be a ridiculously sweltering 115!!!

2) A lot of relaxing by the pool. The Parker, where we'll be staying, has a couple of pools, some inside, some out. I'm planning on plopping myself on a floating device in the water for at least 4 hours.

3) A sunburn. I'm a redhead. I will apply my 50 SPF dutifully, but I'm still gonna get roasted.

4) Some serious eye candy. I mean we're not staying in a five star hotel for nothing bitches. I want muscles, tans, and Hollywood freak celebutantes.

5) Valerie Cherish or Mickey.. Will never happen. But this is where they filmed an episode of THE COMEBACK, one of my fav's.

No comments: